Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fortune favors the BOLD!

one of the trends I have noticed throughout my life as I look back is that success follows action, I've never achieved anything in my life without pushing myself to act first. NO ONE in the history of the world has accomplished any great feat without first being bold and brave enough to try! two quotes that always remind me of this truth are,
 "you miss 100% of the shots you never take" -Wayne Gretzki
  and then
"be brave. take risks. nothing can substitute experience." -Paulo Coelho

think about that, if William Wallace never took the risks he took in order to become one of the world's most legendary leaders then no one would ever remember his name, with those risks he gained experience, with that experience he was able to help return freedom to an entire country! Fortune favors the BOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment